Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Minneola. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Minneola. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Minneola & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Minneola should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Minneola?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Minneola. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Minneola Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Minneola, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Minneola? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Minneola
KS Tree Trimming serves Minneola and neighboring communities: