Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Mount Hope. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mount Hope. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Mount Hope & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Mount Hope homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Hope?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mount Hope. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Mount Hope Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Hope, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Hope? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Hope
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Mount Hope and the surrounding area: