Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in New Strawn. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Strawn. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including New Strawn & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in New Strawn need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Strawn?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Strawn. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The New Strawn Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Strawn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Strawn? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Strawn
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves New Strawn and neighboring communities: