Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Newton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newton. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Newton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Newton homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Newton. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Newton Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newton? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newton
KS Tree Trimming serves Newton and communities nearby: