Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Norton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Norton. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Norton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Norton homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Norton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norton. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Norton Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norton? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norton
KS Tree Trimming serves Norton and the surrounding area: