Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Oaklawn-Sunview. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oaklawn-Sunview. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Oaklawn-Sunview & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oaklawn-Sunview need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oaklawn-Sunview?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oaklawn-Sunview. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Oaklawn-Sunview Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oaklawn-Sunview, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oaklawn-Sunview? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oaklawn-Sunview
KS Tree Trimming serves Oaklawn-Sunview and communities nearby: