Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Oberlin. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oberlin. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Oberlin & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oberlin should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oberlin?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oberlin. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oberlin Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oberlin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oberlin? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oberlin
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Oberlin and communities nearby: