Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Palmer. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Palmer. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Palmer & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Palmer homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Palmer?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Palmer. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Palmer Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Palmer, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Palmer? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Palmer
KS Tree Trimming serves Palmer and the surrounding area: