Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Park City. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Park City. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Park City & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Park City need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Park City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Park City. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Park City Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Park City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Park City? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Park City
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Park City and the surrounding area: