Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Parker. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Parker. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Parker & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Parker need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Parker?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Parker. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Parker Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Parker, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Parker? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Parker
KS Tree Trimming serves Parker and neighboring communities: