Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Phillipsburg. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Phillipsburg. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Phillipsburg & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Phillipsburg homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Phillipsburg?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Phillipsburg. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Phillipsburg Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Phillipsburg, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Phillipsburg? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Phillipsburg
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Phillipsburg and the surrounding area: