Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Pomona. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pomona. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Pomona & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Pomona should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pomona?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pomona. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Pomona Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pomona, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pomona? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pomona
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Pomona and the surrounding area: