Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Prescott. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Prescott. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Prescott & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Prescott need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Prescott?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Prescott. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Prescott Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Prescott, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Prescott? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Prescott
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Prescott and communities nearby: