Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pretty Prairie. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pretty Prairie. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Pretty Prairie & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Pretty Prairie homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pretty Prairie?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pretty Prairie. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Pretty Prairie Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pretty Prairie, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pretty Prairie? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pretty Prairie
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Pretty Prairie and the surrounding area: