Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Reading. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Reading. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Reading & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Reading homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Reading?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Reading. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Reading Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Reading, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Reading? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Reading
KS Tree Trimming serves Reading and neighboring communities: