Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Rexford. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rexford. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Rexford & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Rexford homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rexford?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Rexford. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Rexford Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rexford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rexford? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rexford
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Rexford and neighboring communities: