Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Riley. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Riley. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Riley & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Riley need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Riley?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Riley. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Riley Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Riley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Riley? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Riley
KS Tree Trimming serves Riley and neighboring communities: