Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Seneca. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Seneca. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Seneca & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Seneca homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Seneca?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Seneca. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Seneca Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Seneca, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Seneca? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Seneca
KS Tree Trimming serves Seneca and neighboring communities: