Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Smith Center. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Smith Center. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Smith Center & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Smith Center should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Smith Center?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Smith Center. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Smith Center Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smith Center, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smith Center? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smith Center
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Smith Center and communities nearby: