Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. George. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. George. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including St. George & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services St. George homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. George?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. George. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. George Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. George, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. George? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. George
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves St. George and communities nearby: