Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. John. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. John. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including St. John & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services St. John homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. John?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. John. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. John Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. John, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. John? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. John
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves St. John and communities nearby: