Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Marys. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Marys. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including St. Marys & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services St. Marys homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Marys?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Marys. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Marys Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Marys, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Marys? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Marys
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Marys and the surrounding area: