Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Paul. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Paul. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including St. Paul & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services St. Paul homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Paul?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Paul. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. Paul Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Paul, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Paul? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Paul
KS Tree Trimming serves St. Paul and communities nearby: