Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Summerfield. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Summerfield. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Summerfield & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Summerfield should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Summerfield?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Summerfield. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Summerfield Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Summerfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Summerfield? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Summerfield
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Summerfield and neighboring communities: