Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Syracuse. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Syracuse. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Syracuse & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Syracuse need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Syracuse?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Syracuse. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Syracuse Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Syracuse, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Syracuse? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Syracuse
KS Tree Trimming serves Syracuse and neighboring communities: