Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Timken. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Timken. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Timken & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Timken homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Timken?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Timken. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Timken Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Timken, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Timken? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Timken
KS Tree Trimming serves Timken and neighboring communities: