Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Topeka. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Topeka. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Topeka & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Topeka homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Topeka?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Topeka. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Topeka Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Topeka, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Topeka? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Topeka
KS Tree Trimming serves Topeka and the surrounding area: