Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Troy. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Troy. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Troy & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Troy homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Troy?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Troy. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Troy Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Troy, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Troy? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Troy
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Troy and the surrounding area: