Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Valley Falls. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Valley Falls. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Valley Falls & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Valley Falls should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Valley Falls?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Valley Falls. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Valley Falls Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Valley Falls, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Valley Falls? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Valley Falls
KS Tree Trimming serves Valley Falls and communities nearby: