Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Walnut. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Walnut. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Walnut & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Walnut homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Walnut?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Walnut. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Walnut Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Walnut, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Walnut? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Walnut
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Walnut and communities nearby: