Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Walton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Walton. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Walton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Walton homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Walton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Walton. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Walton Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Walton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Walton? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Walton
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Walton and communities nearby: