Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Waverly. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Waverly. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Waverly & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Waverly homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Waverly?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Waverly. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Waverly Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Waverly, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Waverly? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Waverly
KS Tree Trimming serves Waverly and neighboring communities: