Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Weir. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Weir. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Weir & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Weir need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Weir?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Weir. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Weir Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Weir, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Weir? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Weir
KS Tree Trimming serves Weir and the surrounding area: