Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Westmoreland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Westmoreland. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Westmoreland & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Westmoreland should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Westmoreland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Westmoreland. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Westmoreland Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Westmoreland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Westmoreland? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Westmoreland
KS Tree Trimming serves Westmoreland and communities nearby: