Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Westwood Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Westwood Hills. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Westwood Hills & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Westwood Hills need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Westwood Hills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Westwood Hills. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Westwood Hills Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Westwood Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Westwood Hills? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Westwood Hills
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Westwood Hills and communities nearby: