Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wetmore. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wetmore. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kansas – including Wetmore & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Wetmore homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wetmore?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wetmore. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Wetmore Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wetmore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wetmore? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wetmore
KS Tree Trimming serves Wetmore and neighboring communities: