Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Whiting. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Whiting. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kansas – including Whiting & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Whiting should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Whiting?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Whiting. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Whiting Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Whiting, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Whiting? KS Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Whiting
KS Tree Trimming serves Whiting and the surrounding area: