Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Wichita. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wichita. That’s where we come in! KS Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kansas – including Wichita & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Wichita homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wichita?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wichita. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Wichita Tree Pruning Process
KS Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wichita, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KS Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wichita? KS Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kansas homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KS Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wichita
KS Tree Trimming proudly serves Wichita and neighboring communities: